Do you take good care of your smile? If not, pay attention because we are happy to teach you positive ways to care for your smile. Your smile says a lot about you, and without proper care, your oral health can decline, causing you an ocean of problems and stress. Luckily, there are many ways you can take care of your smile and keep it in good oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Jade Moellendorf, cares about your oral health, and he is happy to help take care of your smile. As a result, our team is happy to share with you some tips on how you can care for your smile.
Here are some fun and fantastic ways to care for your smile:
– Dental visits: If you have any oral health care questions or concerns, or if you need regular checkups, visit iSmile.
– Teeth whiteners: Remove stains and discolorations with professional teeth whiteners.
– Flossing: Floss between your teeth with a reliable interdental cleaner once a day.
– Brushing: Brush your teeth with non-abrasive cleaning tools twice every day.
– Mouthwash: Use mouthwash after meals to help rinse away debris and plaque buildup.
– Restorations and repairs: If you require restorations and repairs to improve the quality of your smile, come visit our practice today.
If you take good care of your smile, you can keep it white and healthy throughout your lifetime. If you have questions about maintaining your oral health in Salt Lake City, Utah, or if you are ready to schedule a dental checkup, please call us today at 855-438-4764 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you and your fantastic smile.